Many users find out that after linking their Skype account to Facebook, there’s a flood of messages coming in, and that is just not a pleasant thing if you use Skype for Work, and have around 500 Facebook contacts.
Follow the tutorial below in order to remove/delete/erase/disconnect your Facebook account from Skype
How to disconnect Facebook from Skype
- Sign in to Skype.
- From the menu bar, click View > Skype Home
- Click the metal wheel and then Disconnect from Facebook.
- You have just disconnected Facebook from Skype, but not completely removed it. There are some more steps you need to take in order to do this
- In Facebook, go to account settings (top right of the page)
- Click on App Setting on the left menu
- Remove the Skype App there.