Both Skype and Spotify are hugely popular applications, and since one of them is certainly useful to communicate, you might as well want to link these two together.
Here it comes ListeningNowTracker, which is an application that basically allows you to displaySpotify music tracks on Skype.
Both the Song Title and the Artist get displayed in your Skype Mood Status.
Tutorial – How To Display Spotify Music Tracks on Skype?
- I guess you already have Spotify installed, correct?
- Download and unzip the following file
- Open the executable file “ListeningNowTracker.exe”. Open Skype and Spotify as well.
- You will receive the following message from Skype “External application wants to use Skype”, you need to allow this third party app in order for Spotify songs to display on Skype
- If by mistake, you close the window. Go to Skype >> Tools >> Options >> Advanced >> Manage other program’s access to Skype
- Check your Skype Mood Status, you will see how the track titles show up there when you are listening to a song in Spotify
NOTE: If you happen to come across some error messages, please check this README file (troubleshooting section)